Goals & Objectives|
The goal of the Delaware Valley Intelligence Center is to provide key resources for homeland security and crime prevention efforts throughout the region.
The DVIC will:
- Support an all-source, all-crimes, all-hazards approach to information sharing in ground, maritime, and aviation environments;
- Collect, analyze, disseminate real-time intelligence information to the appropriate operational and executive elements;
- Enhance regional coordination and assist in deconfliction efforts;
- Provide the basis for intelligence–led policing and homeland security functionality; and
- Facilitate public/private sector information sharing and coordination.
It is the objective of the Delaware Valley Intelligence Center to:
- Allow local and State public and private agencies, as well as the federal sector, to better forecast and identify emerging crime and hazard trends;
- Support multi-disciplinary, risk-based problem-solving approaches to proactively address terrorism, crime, and hazard threats:
- Support a community-focused public safety strategy;
- Provide a continuous flow of intelligence and information to assist public safety field operations;
- and Enhance the delivery of emergency and non-emergency services to the public.